You've successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
Who Are We?
What Data Do We Collect on Our Own Behalf?
Solars Re-Energy Group:
● Your name;● Your phone number;● Your email address;● Other information about you that you give us by communicating with us by phone or e-mail, via the Website, via social media or otherwise;● Other information relating to you, which is necessary for us to collect in order to provide services and to enter into contractual relationship with you.
Data that we obtain from you when you use the Website includes:
● aggregated data (such as statistical, demographical data), technical information including the Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform type;● information about your visit, including URL, location information, clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), ISP, services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), location information, methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call us or social media handle used to connect with us.
Solars Re-Energy Group does not collect any special categories of personal information about you, such as details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, genetic or biometric data, financial information, criminal acts.
The Website is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If you are under 16 years (or any other age under the applicable law), then please do not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner or contact us and provide the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
What Data Do We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties?
Solars Re-Energy Group collects the following data on behalf of third parties:
● Tracking technologies, such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking your movements around the Website and gathering demographic information about our user-base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on individuals as well as aggregated basis.
Whose Data Do We Collect?
We may collect personal data relating to you if:
● You are our customer or are interested in becoming so;● You use the services provided by us;● You are someone to whom we want to advertise or market our services;● You are our contractor or have expressed an interest in cooperation with us.
For What Purposes Do We Collect Your Data?
● To operate and administer the Website for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; ● To improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;● To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising and to deliver relevant advertising;● To provide the services and relevant information upon request;● To allow you contact us and to organize a meeting, call or other communication based on our legitimate interest;● To provide the requested whitepaper;● To answer your questions and to respond to your comments and concerns;● To send you information about our products and services, events or other material that will be relevant to your individual interests, such as insights on technology, trends and our news;● To administer the contractual relationship between Solars Re-Energy Group and our clients or customers (to pursue negotiations, to enter into and to perform agreements with the customers); ● To develop and/or maintain business relations and communications, to promote our new products and services, to invite you to the meetings, events and organize them based on our legitimate interest.
Solars Re-Energy Group will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless it reasonably considers that it needs to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If Solars Re-Energy Group needs to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis, which allows us to do so. We do not sell your personal information.
Where Do We Store and Process Your Data?
Your information collected by us is stored and processed in Europe, where Solars Re-Energy Group maintain its servers.
We do not transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to other third parties. If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
How Do We Store Your Data?
The security of your personal information is important to us. Solars Re-Energy Group protects your personal information in the same way that it protects its own confidential information, such as storing it on secure servers that only select personnel of Solars Re-Energy Group have access to, and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties. We apply generally accepted industry standards to deal with any personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach when legally required to do so.
Solars Re-Energy Group is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but, unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is absolutely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant absolute security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
For How Long Do We Store Your Data?
Solars Re-Energy Group will store your personal data as long as it is necessary to do so in order to fulfil the purposes for which it was originally collected as described above, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for the purposes of satisfying any legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether it can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If you are a customer or a potential customer, we will maintain your personal data for up to 3 years after collection unless another term applies according to such purposes.
What Are the Legal Grounds for Our Processing of Your Data?
Solars Re-Energy Group relies on a number of legal bases to collect and process your personal data, namely:
Who Do We Disclose Your Data to?
Solars Re-Energy Group may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:● To the appropriate third parties, including our contractors, employees, service providers and partners for the performance of the contractual obligations;● To our auditors, legal and/or other professional advisors;● To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where the disclosure is necessary
- as a matter of applicable law or regulation;
- to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights;
- to protect your vital interests or vital interests of any other person.● To any other person with your prior consent to such disclosure;● To our advertisers and advertising networks that require the aggregated information about our users to select and serve relevant adverts;● To our analytics and search engine providers in order to improve and optimize the Website.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Consistent with law, Solars Re-Energy Group would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user of our Website is entitled to the following:
● Right to Access & Portability: you can request access to your personal information, as well as a copy of your personal information in an easily accessible format and information explaining how that information is used; ● Right to Rectification: you can request that any inaccurate or incorrect personal data about you that we are processing be rectified;● Right to Deletion: under certain circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, except information we are required to retain by law, regulation, or to protect the safety, security and integrity of Solars Re-Energy Group;● Right to Erasure: you can request that we erase your personal data under certain circumstances (e.g. if the personal data has been provided by you and it is no longer necessary for us to continue to process it);● Right to Object Processing: in some cases where we process your personal information based on our legitimate interests or in the public interest, you can object to such processing. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons;● Right to Restrict Processing: in some cases where we process your personal information, you may also have the right to restrict or limit the ways in which we use your personal data;● Right to Withdraw Consent: where we rely on consent, you can choose to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information, after which the processing shall be stopped.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights). However, Solars Re-Energy Group may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. However, we will need more time if your request is complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
For further information about these technologies, please visit https://allaboutcookies.org
Solars Re-Energy Group generally uses five categories of cookies: “Necessary” “Performance and Functionality”, “Analytics”, “Advertising”, “Social Networking” and “Unclassified”.
These Cookies are essential for the Website to function. They enable page navigation and help us keep your data safe. Without these Cookies the Website will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
Performance Cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Website. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Functionality Cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
Analytics Cookies collect information about your use of the Website and enable us to improve the way it works. Analytics Cookies allow us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Website, rather than the usage of a single person. We use information from Analytics Cookies to analyze the Website traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information.
Advertising Cookies are set to manage our advertising. These Cookies collect information about your activities on this Website and other websites to provide you targeted advertising. These Cookies may be used to limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement and to enable measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. Information collected through the use of Advertising Cookies may be collected directly by Solars Re-Energy Group or third party advertisers and their ad servers.
Social Networking Cookies
The length of time a Cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a banner requesting that you either accept or decline the placement of Cookies. By accepting the placement of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, decline the placement of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary.
You can change your Cookie settings by opting out of all Cookies.
At any point, you may refuse or accept Cookies from the Website at any time by activating settings on your browser. If you prefer, you can change configurations in your browser to accept Cookies, to be notified when a Cookie is sent, or to reject Cookies. However, please be aware, that if Cookies are disabled, not all features of the Website may operate as intended.
If you have questions about how to reject Cookies on your specific device, please check with the device manufacturer.
In case if you wish:
● To stop receiving marketing materials of Solars Re-Energy Group and/or ban us from using your information we received previously;● To revoke your consent to any relevant processing of personal data;● To exercise your right of access to your personal data,
Our full details are:
Solars Re-Energy Group